InnovationRO Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Innovation Ragnarok Online Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Innovation Ragnarok Online give you a free Free to Ask, Read,Post, Hang out Forums. Enjoy.

Server Items/Stats Issue Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM OMEGA
Innovation GG Kid
GM OMEGA

Server Items/Stats Issue Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Server Items/Stats Issue Discussion   Server Items/Stats Issue Discussion EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:22 am

Issues to be discussed:

• +8 ILC
  • +20 TSOD
  • BUG Stats
  • Brandium ring

• I'll start with the +8 ILC.

When the "I love china" items was released, it was REFINABLE. But after a few days after it's released, I altered its script and change it back to its default (IMPOSSIBLE TO REFINE, ACCORDING TO ITS DESCRIPTION). I didn't noticed that one or more player(s) had refined the item.

• +20 TSOD

Still not confirmed where it really came from, but today, Saturday Dec. 22, 2012, I have removed it from the player.

• BUG Stats

Bug Stats came from the NPC - "Build Manager", Players who abused this bug didn't report it to the admins, resulting to leakage of the information, thus, confronting the said players with unpleasant words.

• Brandium ring

Brandium Ring is NOT and WILL NOT be EDITED, I have doubled/tripled Checked the item after GM Dyan Reported that it was edited or altered.

Those who want to add more, and help us fix this problems, please do add your concerns. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
GM OMEGA
Innovation GG Kid
GM OMEGA

Server Items/Stats Issue Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Items/Stats Issue Discussion   Server Items/Stats Issue Discussion EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:22 am

All weapon / armor upgrades exceeding to +16 will be wiped out.
Back to top Go down

Server Items/Stats Issue Discussion
Page 1 of 1